Stoney Creek Stalker Boot, TCF Camo.
The Stoney Creek Stalker boot in Tuatara Camo Forest feature HDRY, a patented one piece waterproofing breathable membrane that has been heat-bonded to the internal upper fabric, which is lighter and dries faster than traditional leather boots.
The Stalker boots features a BONTEX hardboard with an engineered flex zone, designed to allow the largest amount of natural, smooth, silent forward movement without sacrificing the boot’s ability to provide ankle and mid-foot support, giving you the critical edge during your bush stalk.
PORON XRD offers long lasting comfort while the VIBRAM Cheetah sole cradles your foot, keeping your heel bone centred and providing stability with every foot placement.
- Durable 600D Polyester Oxford printed TCF upper – lighter & dries faster than leather
- Speed lace system with locking ankle D-Ring, all parts are rust proof
- Centre front D-Ring to anchor gaiters in place
- VIBRAM Cheetah outsole with self-cleaning cleats
- HDry waterproofing: one-piece membrane creates a waterproof breathable barrier, heat-bonded internally to the fabric upper
- Tongue: soft and flexible pig skin leather with the Slit Lace Anchor System
- Backing support: added internal heel and ankle support
- High Wall Rubber Rand around the full radius of the boot
- Removable PORON XRD footbed performance cushioning for long lasting comfort
- BONTEX insole hardboard with an engineered Flex Zone and shank creates silent smooth forward movement
Sizes – NZ 6 – NZ 11
Half Sizes NZ 7.5 – NZ 11.5
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5