Kingfisher Mudraker Timber Lures – 105mm.
Kingfisher Mudraker Timber 105mm Lures.
The Kingfisher Mudraker Timber 105mm lures are produced in some amazing cod catching colours and measures approximately 105mm in body length. However, we should make mention that if you thought the Mudraker was already special being a timber lure then get a load of this!
The Mudraker does not have a polycarbonate bib like traditional lures; it features a metal bib. A remarkable lure and we’re proud to stock it.
- Length: 105mm body
- Approx overall length: 140mm
- Painted alloy Bib
- Full timber construction body
- Diving Depth Estimate: 15ft
- Approximate weight: 50 grams
- Application: Murray cod, barramundi, jacks and more.
- Kingfisher Mudraker Lures are a timber lure at a price that is nothing short of remarkable. Generally, you would expect to pay a fair bit more for timber lures of a similar calibre.
- With Mudraker being of timber construction, durability is exceptional and is ready to tackle the biggest of Murray cod.
- A metal bib further provides additional durability to an already robust lure.
Join the many Murray cod anglers who have already added Kingfisher Mudraker lures to their fishing lure box without hesitation.
Aussie Gold, Barra Blue, Ghost, King Brown, Mulga Frog, Passion, Purple Rain, RWAGT, Skeleton, Sunset, Taipan