Hornady Lock ‘n’ Load Classic Kit.
Additional freight charges will apply to this item, please contact us prior to making your online purchase.
Four ways Lock-N-Load Classic can improve your reloading:
- SPEED Lock-N-Load Technology lets you switch dies to a new calibre and begin reloading again in seconds. Automatic priming is hands-off and trouble free. The angled frame gives you easier access to your cartridges.
- CONSISTENCY Lock-N-Load Bushings let you adjust your dies once, then lock the setting into place, for consistent reloads every time.
- PRECISION The CNC machined die and ram openings create near perfect alignment of the ram and die, so cases are lined up properly with the dies at all times. This precision translates into greater accuracy. The strong, rigid frame also provides the stability necessary for precision reloading.
- VERSATILITY With Lock-N-Load, one press can handle multiple calibres with ease. There’s no need to purchase multiple presses so you can leave your dies in place. Your dies will remain exactly as you set them, within their Lock-N-Load Die Bushings.
The Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic Reloading Kit comes with everything you need to turn out high-quality, accurate hand loads. You get everything listed here, plus complete instructions. The Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading is especially valuable, with hundreds of rifle and pistol loads for every shooting application.
- Lock-N-Load Classic single-stage press
- Lock-N-Load Powder Measure Electronic Scale
- The 8th Edition Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading
- Three Lock-N-Load Die Bushings
- Primer Catcher
- Positive Priming System
- Hand-Held Priming Tool
- Universal Reloading Block
- Chamfering and Deburring Tool
- Primer Turning Plate