Burris Fullfield IV 4-16×50 Scope.
Burris Fullfield IV 4-16×50 mm.
With over 50 years of steady performance and constant refinement, the latest Fullfield riflescope from Burris is the surest companion a hunter or shooter can have. The completely redesigned Burris Fullfield IV 4-16×50 E3 Illum, is rugged, lightweight, and most importantly reliable for an accurate shot every time.
Five Fullfield IV models are offered each with improved 4x optical system, premium multi-coated lenses for edge-to-edge clarity and low light performance and a wide selection of reticles.
Fullfield IV riflescopes are built with nitrogen filled tubes, are waterproof, shockproof, fog proof, and built to handle even the most punishing recoil.
By purchasing a Fullfield IV, you can be confident you have chosen an optic that will work when it matters most.
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Improved 4x zoom system with premium, multi-coated lenses for edge-to-edge clarity and low light performance
- Durable, integrated-eyepiece design has no-slip grip for easy adjustment in the field
- Sleek new design with finger adjustable turret knobs, adjustable parallax (select models)
- Wide selection of reticles for both hunting and long-distance target shooting
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments assure repeated accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent fogging, even in cold and rain
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty
Fullfield IV 4-16×50 mm
The 4-16×50 mm is designed to reach out for shots at long range targets with three reticles to choose from including the E3 illuminated, Long Range MOA illuminated and new Burris exclusive 6.5 CM reticle. Quick holdover estimates for 6.5 Creedmoor are now possible ideal for match when shooting or hunting when confidence and seconds matter. Side parallax adjustment and focus as close as 3 metres allows for fine tuning for crisp views perfect for all platforms including rimfire and air guns.