Meopta MeoPro 3-9×42 BDC Rifle Scope.
Hunt with confidence in the fading light.
Meopta MeoPro 3-9×50
Hunt with confidence in the fading light
A classic all-around scope on steroids. The new MeoPro 3-9×50 improves on our most popular model by increasing the objective size to 50mm – extending your twilight hunting hours. Proprietary MeoBrightTM ion assisted lens multi-coatings deliver maximum light transmission and edge to edge clarity in challenging conditions and our MeoShieldTM coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion. The MeoPro® 3-9×50 gives you more light whenever you hunt.
The MeoPro 3-9×50 riflescope features reticles in the second focal plane. Reticle placement in the second focal plane means that as you increase or decrease magnification, the apparent size of the reticle remains constant.
- MeoBrightTM – A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBrightTM ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShieldTM – MeoShield TM ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShieldTM meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- MeoTrak IITM Elevation and Windage Control – MeoTrak IITM posi-click finger adjustable windage and elevation turrets deliver precise, ¼ MOA (0,7cm / 100m) click adjustment with superior repeatability, unparalleled tracking capability and ultimate accuracy. Positive tactile and audible clicks ensure accurate zeroing and adjust-ability in the field.
- Lens Components – Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Erector System – Developed to provide maximum holding force to withstand heavy calibre recoil and eliminate backlash, resulting in repeatable accuracy and zero hold.
- One Inch Main Tube Construction – One piece, aircraft grade aluminium 1” main tube is “ELOX” hard anodised for an incredibly durable, scratch resistant, non-reflective matte black finish.
- Waterproof – All rifle scopes are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fog proof – All rifle scopes are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fog proof performance.
- Shockproof – All rifle scopes are 100% guaranteed shockproof to withstand impacts and heavy calibre recoil.