Lithgow LA101 Crossover Rifle, Synthetic Stock, Titatium Cerakoted Finish.
The Australian-made by Lithgow Arms LA101 CrossOver is a crossover hunting / varmint / target rifle with modern tactical styling, high accuracy and reliability.
17HMR, 22LR & 22WMR.
The stock includes an integral molded trigger guard and butt hook for improved prone hold, and is made from the same injection molded nylon as the new F90 rifle developed for the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
Each military grade steel barrel is cold forged and manufactured on the same machine at Lithgow that makes barrels for the ADF’s Austeyr rifles ensuring their outstanding accuracy.
Local production also ensures spare parts are easily available.
- WEIGHT: 3100 g
- OVERALL LENGTH: 997 mm – 1007 mm
- BARREL: Cold hammer forged (.22LR and .22WMR); Button Broached (.17HMR); 531mm (20.9”) OAL; threaded tenon; 11° target crown; semi-match chamber tighter tolerances than SAAMI spec; 1:16” 6 groove (.22LR and .22MWR); 1:9” 6 groove (.17HMR).
- RECEIVER: Rear locking; high tensile steel with hardened locking lugs; sized for magnum rimfire; compact length; recoil lug; 2 piece bases.
- BOLT: 3 locking lugs; 60° bolt lift; hardened handle; one piece firing pin; de-cocking feature; perpendicular sear engagement; Nylon bolt shroud and knob.
- TRIGGER/SAFETY: 2 position safety (bolt can be opened on safe); 1.5kg spring.
- STOCK: Adjustable length of pull (325, 335, 345 and 355mm); glass fibre reinforced; rubber recoil pad; integral trigger guard; 4 point bedding; floating barrel.
- MAGAZINE: Flush fitting Nylon 5 round LA magazine (CZ 452/455 compatible (.22LR), CZ455 compatible (.17HMR / .22WMR). 10 round LA Magazine available soon.
- COATING: Cerakote H series (colour Titanium) on barrel, receiver, sight bases and bolt handle.
LA101 rifles are available with an optional threaded barrel and finished in either Titanium or Armour Black Cerakote. Right handed rifles are available with walnut or timber laminated stocks. The Crossover is also available in left-hand version.