Caldwell Lead Sled Solo.
Out of stock
This new addition to Caldwell’s line of recoil reducing rests the Lead Sled Solo features a smooth pivoting elevation system that is controlled by a single knob, allowing adjustments onto target fast and precise.
Its unique offset frame is designed to accommodate all rifles, including detachable magazine rifles and lever actions guns.
The integrated weight tray will hold a single 10kg bag of lead shot.
The combination of the weight and a heavy duty spring, located between the frame members, all but eliminates recoil on non-magnum calibres and greatly reduces recoil on all calibres.
The adjustable height front cradle features a for-end strap that easily secures your rifle onto the rest. Non-marring contact points protect your gun’s finish.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Lever Action compatible
- Fast, precise pivoting elevation system
- Heavy-duty spring aids in recoil reduction
- Holds one 10kg bag of lead shot
- Forend strap secures rifle in the rest
- Adjustable front cradle height
- Non-marring, easy-turn front leveling feet
- Rubberised, non-marring front & rear cradle
- The Lead Sled Solo weighs approx 6.4kg and is 26″ long by 18″ wide