Anschutz 160 Anniversary Model 1712 Varmint .22 LR.
On the occasion of their 160 year anniversary, ANSCHÜTZ manufactures 160 models of an exclusive and strictly limited anniversary edition.
This firearm is only 1 of 4 available in Australia.
The model 1712 VARMINT – calibre .22 l.r.
The ANSCHÜTZ model 1712 sporting rifle is based on the match 54 target rifle which is legendary among target shooters and hunters around the world. Sporting rifles of the 1700 series from ANSCHÜTZ share the highest quality requirements with the match 54 rifles and it is this level of quality which has resulted in the domination of national and international competitions, including the Olympic Games and World Championships in the small-bore rifle disciplines. The famous and unmatched ANSCHÜTZ precision makes the 1712 a reliable partner on the shooting range or in the woods and fields. The sophisticated design and detailed hand-fitting of parts result in smooth and precise bolt movement of this repeater. The 1712 model is fitted with the match two-stage trigger 5109 (adjustment range 800 – 1.100 g), making it ideal for shooting at the target range or for hunting small predators.
Each special edition 1712 is fitted with a hand-selected walnut stock featuring excellent figuring, and then further
enhanced with a smooth satin oil finish. Each stock’s characteristics are special to that particular rifle, making each
rifle highly desirable for looks, performance, and individuality.
The special features of the 1712 VARMINT model
• Oiled walnut classic anniversary stock with stepless adjustable cheek piece for the perfect adjustment to the shooter.
• 18 inch ANSCHÜTZ precision barrel, matt blued finish.
• Specially decorated bolt knob.
• Barrel thread 1/2 inch-28 UNEF for application of a sound moderator or a muzzle brake.
• Perfectly tuned two-stage trigger 5109, set to 1.000 g, with an adjustment range of 800 g – 1.100 g.
• Elaborately produced magazine with black anodised aluminium magazine base and anniversary logo
(as well as an additional spare magazine).