Showing all 5 results
In 1934, Eddie Wigston founded a retail store in the town of New Norfolk situated on the Derwent River (a popular trout fishing district) 22 miles upstream from Hobart, the Capital of Tasmania.
The Lure was to consist of a hollow weighted torpedo shaped central core surrounded with plastic including curved wings out each side. A wire loop with hook coupled was to be fitted through the core. Various patterns, colours and designs to be painted on the exterior.